Sunday, January 02, 2011

Update

I always hate doing it, but one of my more pleasant New Year chores is the update of my Web site, http://www.herbiebrennan.com. It’s done now, I’m feeling virtuous and heading back to my new novel, The Secret Prophecy, after abandoning the poor thing completely for a Christmas break. I’m also feeling curiously optimistic, which is unusual for me at New Year: I have some adult projects on the go just now, plus electronic versions scheduled of some of my old gamebooks. All in all, it could be a fun year.

2 comments:

Camilla P. said...

Wish you the best for this year :) (Late) happy new year!

I've to admit I'm very very curious about your new book!

Gerrard Wilson said...

Best of luck with all of your projects, Herbie. From Gerrard T Wilson (the crazymad writer).